Kingston Art Group can provide you with either a full studio space or half a space to suit your requirements and budget.
All studio applications should contain the following:
- • Current Curriculum Vitæ listing all exhibitions, education and training.
- • The address of your website/online gallery and/or photographs of recent work.
- • A print out of your artist statement.
- • Description of your work or any other support material necessary to assist your application.
- • A stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of your application material.
Please download and complete the studio member application form, then return it via email or send to:
Kingston Art Group, 26-27 Humber Street, Hull, HU1 1TH
KAG now offers non-studio membership for associate artists and supporters of the group. Associate benefits include:
- • A profile on our website
- • Potential exhibition opportunity
- • Invites to all events at KAG Gallery
- • Support and advice from the Group network
Annual membership is £25
Please download and complete the associate members application form. Return it with a cheque made payable to KAG Associates and send to:
KAG Associates, Kingston Art Group, 91 Barmston Street, Hull, HU2 0PJ